1. 3 "High Protein" Tiger's Milk bars
2. 1/3 cup unmilled or Irish oatmeal
3. 1 cup sarsaparilla (unspiced, unless you are brave)
4. 2 bottles root beer
5. 1 bottle Yoo-hoo
1. Prepare oatmeal as per individual instructions.
2. Cut Tiger's Milk bars into half-inch cubes.
3. Stir oatmeal, milk bars, and sarsaparilla together. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Simmer 1 bottle root beer in saucepan.
5. Stir in refrigerated mixture. Simmer until milk bar pieces soften.
6. Remove from heat and stir in second root beer bottle.
7. Purée in blender until smooth.
8. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
9. Pour in Yoo-hoo just before serving.
Serves approximately 3.
The instructions do not specify what size bottles of root beer this requires, so if anyone finds a measurement they like, feel free to post a comment.
Some parts of this recipe are approximate, due to less than technical tone of the recipe on the website.
Enjoy, if you're brave enough! An alcoholic version of this recipe will be posted some time soon...