3 Cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can of Campbell's Cream of Broccoli Soup
1 1/2 Cups Light Sour Cream
2 Tsp. Curry powder
3 cups Campbell's Chicken Broth
2 cups chopped broccoli
2 1/2 Cups Long Grain Rice
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (depending on desired amount)
1. Boil or Grill Chicken breasts until cooked, cut into smaller chunks.
2. Boil Rice in 3 cups Chicken Broth and 2 cups water until fully cooked (It works, I promise!).
3. In large mixing bowl combine Cream of Chicken soup, Cream of Broccoli soup, sour cream, and curry powder thoroughly. Taste test and add ingredients as preferred.
(You can do all three of these things simultaneously if you have helpers and want to save time)
4. In a 13 by 9 inch glass casserole dish pour in cooked rice to cover bottom. Spread chopped chicken evenly over rice and pour sauce over it all until it's covered.
5. Preheatoven to 425 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.